By writing these immediately after publishing each video I won’t forget again lol. Remember there’s nothing special about these, just a little extra writing to go alongside the video like an extended description of sorts.
Before I talk about the video itself I found an interesting way to do text on my old laptop as you can see above. What I did was:
- Write some basic text (I used Arial which is generic/default).
- Copy the pattern from part of the Megaman Logo (new layer).
- Stretch it so it covered the text before hiding it.
- Selected the text via the choose by color tool.
- Switch to pattern layer, copy and paste with Ctrl + C then Ctrl + V.
- Make sure what you paste is on a new layer and the above is the results.
I also made the shadow part of the megaman logo slightly transparent which isn’t very noticable.
As for the video itself I basically decided to play the original Megaman series because I really want to play the X games for videos (and don’t like doing them out of order). As well as not being crazy strict about the video I have also started learning Video editing but for now I only know text which is basically nothing but I still found it fun to do and can add stuff (e.g. making fun of myself).
So far though I still have a lot of problems to fix, one is constantly breathing into the microphone and the other is learning stuff you can do with the webcam (currently impossible until I get a better laptop).
Anyway that is about it, thanks for reading if you did. Remember that you can suggest retro games I should try to play.